NEW! MetroCount’s MC5810 Loop Classifier using paired inductive loops to give time-stamped, accurate length-based classification and speed of every vehicle
We are pleased to announce the release of MetroCount's new loop classifier: the MC5810. This new product is packed with innovations to completely revolutionize the use of inductive loops for classifying vehicles.
As with MetroCount's other axle-based classifiers, the MC5810 uses the time-stamping approach, precisely logging and retaining the start and end of every vehicle. And as always with MetroCount, it is supplied with MetroCount's Traffic Executive™ software at no extra charge!
MC5810 Data Logger
- Length-based vehicle classifier, using MetroCount's proven time-stamping technology.
- Uses paired inductive loops giving highly accurate length and speed of every vehicle.
- Raw data fully compatible with the complete range MetroCount's Traffic Executive™ reports.
- Internal 6V battery for a minimum of 180 days continuous use.
To download the MC5810 product flyer, click here... (PDF format, 1.1M)
For special information on MetroCount's MC5810 Loop Classifier, click here.
We provide a range of accessories for the MC5810, to facilitate installation and reliable operation.
- Breakout board.
- 36Ah external alkaline battery pack.
- Roadside cabinet.
- Connectors, cabling and tools.
- DIN rail mounting hardware.
- Loop Simulator for testing.
|Note: specifications may be subject to change|
|Storage Capacity||up to 250,000 vehicles per lane|
|Number of Lanes||2|
|Power Requirements||6V internal alkaline battery, with optional 6-18V external supply|
|Internal Battery Life||180 days continuous use, or 5 years as backup for external supply|
|Optimum Loop Size||2m x 2m|
|Optimum Loop Spacing||5m|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10 to 60°C, 14 to 140°F|
|Loop Inductance Range||50 - 500µH (150µH optimum)|
|Loop Oscillator Range||45 - 65kHz|
|Power Consumption||less than 20mW|
|Data Storage||Flash memory, with up to 10 years retention|